Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Draft Workout Comments, 6/22/04

Andre Emmett:
On the workout:
“It went well. I played hard and hopefully showed them what I can do.” Comparing the intensity of NBA workouts to Texas Tech:
“Fortunately I was in a system where intensity was a must, so I came in and tried to apply that to my game today.”
About his outlook as the draft approaches:
“I know I’ve played hard in my workouts and in Chicago I played tough. I did what I could do, I didn’t try to do anything that wasn’t my part of my game. I’ve tried to be aggressive and I’m just hoping for the best.”
Dorell Wright
On the workout:
“It went pretty well out there until we started the one-on-one’s and two-on-two’s. I just tried to give it my best. My opponents out there are stronger than me physically but I tried as hard as I could.”
On his workouts:
“It’s very exciting, I’m about to achieve one of the biggest goals I set a couple of years ago. These workouts have been a good opportunity for me to get out there and show my skills.”
On the upcoming draft:
“I feel nervous right now … I just want to know where I’m going to be. I’m just waiting and we’ll see what happens. I don’t have a team preference, I’ll go anywhere.”


  • Hawks Draft Central | NBA.com Draft Section

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment